Our business intelligence dashboard is dedicated toward solving problems and improving operations. The data is converted into actionable intelligence that arms utilities with the information they need to support decision-making.
The dashboard has capabilities supported by a GIS map for visibility into near real-time operations and combines the ability to drilldown into areas of interest and combines multiple types of data to highlight most relevant points of interest for further investigations.
The dashboard is useful for providing a high-level 360-degree view of all relevant data in a single screen. Its management tools, such as scorecards and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), provide insight and drive business intelligence into all parts of the operations.
The continuous monitoring, analysis, aggregation and filtering of high-volume information provides rich visualization organized easily from the user’s perspective. The analyses to discern the critical interactions, include:
- Fault locations to aid in quick fault location
- Real-time smart meters events/alarms, with load profile to provide the full customer context
- Energy loss, with un-normative consumption profiles
- Rules to recognize exceptions and generate alarms/alerts
- The relationship between the meters and the corresponding concentrator/CT meter for communications statistics
- Locations of other distribution assets such as the poles, and lines, for maintenance and upgrade assessments.
- Transformer loads, in the context of maximum capacity.
- Transformer and consumer-level outage information, pinpointing affected service points, as well as reporting outage time metrics.
- Vending per region/customer/customer type – using date and time
- Comparison of payments in different periods.
- Average vending charge value, per month, per customer.
- Vending per point of sale, number of transactions and amount, number of meters serviced in this location.
- Vending per person at vending point.
- Amount of debt collection recovered from the prepayment charges
- Alerts for suspicious consumption with configurable rules.
- Permission level for customers, users, vendors, CFO, etc.
- Scheduled reports.
- Cost of vending, charges and credits.
- Efficiency of meter installation teams