Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI)
Powercom stands as a leading provider of comprehensive “end-to-end” Smart Grid solutions tailored for electricity, water, and gas utilities. Committed to the development, manufacturing, and promotion of a comprehensive system, our Smart Grid solution significantly enhances revenue collections for utilities, reduces operational expenditure, and improves customer service.
Powercom enables Utilities to make a significant impact by adopting a holistic approach, facilitating the transformation of existing distribution grids into modern platforms, addressing services such as:
- Fraud Elimination: The anti-fraud protection system generates tampering alerts and conducts continuous Loss/Non-Revenue Water Analysis. The solution delivers a dramatic reduction in lost revenues and a boost to revenue collection.
- Real time Solution: Our solution provides real-time monitoring and control, alerting to any events on the grid, ensuring the reliability, efficiency, and upgradability of the entire system. It allows remote updates of advanced tariff structures, switching off non-paying customers, and the remote charging tokens to the meter.
- Cyber Security: Our platform supports the highest levels of cybersecurity, ensuring a secure environment for Smart Grid operations.
- Demand Response Capabilities: Allowing continuous supply of electricity to all Utility customers despite shortage in electricity.
- Outage Management : Provides real-time notification and analysis of power outages, reducing outage occurrences and improving customer service.
- Asset Management & Grid Mapping: Documents and safeguards all distribution company assets, allowing for active monitoring and proactive management. This includes location tracking, installation history, and preventive maintenance.
- Grid Optimization: Facilitates grid balancing and protects transformers from overload through automatic load management.
- Quality Product: Powercom products offer high-quality equipment with a 20-year lifespan, exceptional flexibility in data transmission, payment methods, and tariffs.
- Business Intelligence Dashboard: Real Time visibility of all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). providing insights in all the Utility levels.
- Consumer Engagement: The Smart Mobile Application provides consumers with convenient access to consumption data, outage alerts, and low credit notifications. It also facilitates online invoice payments, tariff viewing, and remote meter charging.
- Control Room and Disaster Recovery Site: Control room equipment and backbone servers including disaster recovery site to ensure 24/7/365 operation availability.
- Integration of Renewable Generation and Micro-Grids: The solution allows integration with future technologies such as solar panels (PV) and electric vehicles (PV).